Points of Interest
- Take a scenic balloon flight or a wedding package flight
(includes a champagne breakfast)
- Scenic fixed-wing or helicopter flights including alps and glaciers experience
- Skydive over Mt Hutt and the Canterbury Plains
- Charter a DC3 flight for your group
- Visit the renowned Ashburton Aviation Museum, one of New Zealand's finest
- Heliskiing virgin snow in the pristine Southern Alps
Mid-Canterbury is much more than land or water-based adventure — the sky is literally the limit here.
Choose from one of the many airborne adventures on offer. From a gentle glide suspended by a hot-air balloon, or helicopter and fixed wing aircraft scenic flights, soaring over the Mid-Canterbury Plains with the various fields of crops, and the lush green of dairy farming, providing a spectacular patchwork quilt below to an adrenalin free-fall skydive at 200kph. Charter one of the last operating DC3 passenger planes in New Zealand based in Ashburton.
Whatever your choice, it will be an experience never forgotten. You’ll be blown away by the magnificent scenery.
Click on a view option of your choice:
|Available online now||Limited availability on request||Sorry sold out||Status unknown|